fruits

fruits

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Habits of Healthy People.

The other day I read an article about healthy people and their habits. I read them and thought to myself hmm seems simple, maybe I should replace my not so healthy habits with these.

Here's what they were:

1. They are actively aware of their food choices. At first thought, that seems really simple. And then I realized that most of the time I am pretty aware of my food choices but I just choose to choose the unhealthy option, so that needs to stop soon.

2. Consistently monitor their health. This goes along with watching what they eat but it is also more than that. It's monitoring your heart rate and your workouts. This is something I kind of do, but definitely could be doing a lot better

3. Stay the course even when it's difficult. This one really slapped me in the face. It gets hard and I back out as soon I can and head straight to my comfort food. I have got to STOP doing this asap. If I ever want to get better I have to learn to stay on track.

4. Experiment with new habits. I think I do a pretty good job looking for new things to try and experiment. Whether that be new recipes or new workout routines.

After reading these I decided my new habit should be that I shouldn't settle and never quit trying to improve myself and aim towards a better version of me!! So adopt these habits and maybe even make your own and you can keep on getting
healthy-ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment