fruits

fruits

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Workout Gear.

Is buying expensive and fancy workout gear worth it? Before I started working out a lot I was the girl who did every workout in Nike shorts. However, one day I woke up and realized there has to be more out there besides shorts that ride up with every step you take while on a run. Then I found what I had been waiting for...PANTS! Pants were the answer to all of my workout problems. They don't ride up when you're running, they don't get stuck in weird places or start to fall down when moving around a lot, they were everything I needed and more! They are perfect for many different workouts: yoga, weight lifting, cycle, running or even just casual wear! At first I was nervous about wearing pants, especially in the summer because it's so dang hot. But if I'm being honest, it doesn't even feel like I have any bottoms on. So let's talk about what pants do I like and how affordable/pricey they are.

These are one of my favorite pairs of pants. They are thin so you don't feel too hot in them and the bottom colored section is mesh so it's nice and airy down there. I found these at Dick's Sporting Goods and they come in this and one other color and are actually on sale right now for $51!


Check them out here!

If you're looking for something a little cheaper, there's always good workout pants at Target! I like the Champion brand and they offer similar styles as most sporting stores. These are a good pop of color if you like to be colorful at the gym. They have a great material that stay tight and fitted and are lightweight so will help keep you sweat free. 


Get them here and hurry because they are currently only $24.

Warning: the last pant I am about to talk about is a bit pricey, but are a favorite of many. It's the beloved Lululemon yoga pants. Lululemon tends to be expensive, but I think the quality is worth it (these pants will last you a lifetime). These are plain black so you can wear them to the gym or as your daily casual legging. They are also high wasted which a plus in my opinion. The material in Lululemon pants are a soft cotton but somehow don't feel hot and heavy during a workout. These sell for $98 (I warned you!) but in my opinion are worth every dollar.




Check them out here, or browse around and find your own favorite lulu pant.

Here's a few other places where I like to buy pants so check them out! (Click on the name to be directed to their website).


Now get your pants on and head to your workout so we can get
healthy-ish!



No comments:

Post a Comment