fruits

fruits

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Running.

I've never been much of a runner, actually I think it's fair to say that I used to hate running. But recently I decided that maybe a little bit of running won't kill me. It's great cardio and it's not that bad while watching Netflix. Also running has TONS of benefits.

- Builds stronger bones
- Gives you energy boosts
- Gives you nice legs and core
- Helps you sleep better
- You don't need a gym to run
- Shows your heart some loving!

If you're ever bored on a gloomy day check out run to the finish, she's convinced me to start running!!

Now I'm not saying I am going to go out and run 12 miles a day, but I think aiming for 30 minutes every other day is pretty doable. Doing the same workout over and over again can get pretty boring, so adding in running was a way for me to spice it up a little bit. So if you aren't running at all and are getting bored with your workout regimen, maybe consider adding some running.


So let's get out there and start running so we don't look like the bottom picture ;) and we can stay 
healthy-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment